- 9:00 am - Prayer Group-Room 134
- 9:45 am - Sunday Bible Study (Various Locations)
- 10:00 am - Hispanic Sunday School (Various Locations)
- 10:45 am - Hispanic Worship Service (Fellowship Hall)
- 11:00 am - Worship Service (Worship Center)
- 6:30pm - Bible Study (Chapel)
- 6:30pm - Elevate - Student Worship (Fellowship Hall)
- 7:00pm - Hispanic Men’s Bible Study (Room 139)
How to Get Here
301 N. Woodrow St.
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
What should I wear to Sunday Worship Service?
We encourage you to come in whatever makes you comfortable. Most come in business casual or traditional Sunday attire. We believe God is more concerned with our attitude than with our appearance.
What type of music do you play?
Our worship style is mixed, we mostly play contemporary with some hymns mixed in, and are led by our Worship Band and Choir. Each Sunday you will also hear additional music from either a special soloist, our Worship Band, "Springs of Joy" (primary worship leading choir), "Hearts of Joy" Senior Choir, the "SONshine Singers" (Preshool) or "Kids R.O.C.K" Children’s Choir.
Flowers for Worship
Our Sanctuary Committee invites you to place flowers in our sanctuary for our Sunday morning worship services. You may order flowers in honor of an individual or a Sunday School class, in memory of a loved one, or to the glory of God.