WEECare admits children, age 2 through school-age, of any race and religion to all the rights, privileges and activities made available through its program.
WEECare begins Open Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year on February 6, 2017. 2017 Summer Camp enrollment will begin on March 13, 2017. Enrollment applications/fees may be dropped off at the WEECare office from 6:30am – 6:00pm M-F.
For enrollment purposes, the birthday cutoff date for 2’s and 3’s is September 30. Please call the office at 919-552-9586 for information or to arrange a tour. This will be our 53rd year serving Fuquay-Varina and our neighboring communities! WEECare offers the following classes: Full day 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, and older 4’s/5’s; Part-time MWF 3’s and 4’s; Before and After school program serving Lincoln Heights and Fuquay-Varina Elementary Schools, After school program for Lafayette Elementary; and Summer Camp for K-5th.
- WEE Learn Curriculum
- Handwriting Without Tears and Letterland for all 4-year olds
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Weekly Chapel and Music
- Weekly Spanish for 2's and up
- Safe, gated outside play areas
- Trained, credentialed and professional teachers
- Loving and nurturing environment
- Before and After School Care program serving Lincoln Heights and Fuquay-Varina Elementary Schools
- After School Care program serving Lafayette Elementary School
- 2016-2017 Enrollment Application
- 2016-2017 Preschool Rates
- 2016-2017 School Age Rates
- 2016-2017 Traditional School Calendar
- 2017-2018 Enrollment Application
- 2017-2018 Preschool Rates
- 2017-2018 School Age Rates
- 2017-2018 Traditional School Calendar
- Waiting List Application